We’re excited to send you our free guide!
Please fill in your details below and we’ll send you an email with the PDF download right away.
FOR FIRE, MEDICAL OR POLICE EMERGENCIES CALL 9-1-1
For emergencies listed below please call your onsite caretaker.
What is an Emergency?
- Flooding from a water leak
- No heat
- Elevator not working
- Parkade door not functioning
- Building security seriously compromised
- Power failure: Call Manitoba Hydro 1-888-624-9376
- No water: Call City of Winnipeg 204-986-2455
Call the Police if You Have These Complaints (Police Non-emergency line: 204‑986‑6222)
- If you have problems with noisy or unruly residents or visitors
- If your vehicle is broken into or vandalized
Other Potential Issues:
- Vehicle towed (call local bylaw enforcement office – 311)
- Barking dog (call local bylaw enforcement office – 311)
For non-emergencies listed below, click the ‘Submit a Request’ button above.
Non Emergency Situations:
- Objects dropped down elevator shaft
- Parking passes needed
- Car parked in your assigned parking stall
- Lost keys or fobs
- Moving in or out
- Intercom changes
- Intercom not working
- Garbage not picked up
- Administrative requests